Effective date: 2022-08-11
Welcome to YENEHEALTH.
YENEHEALTH (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates https://yenehealth.com/ (hereinafter referred to as “Service”).
- SERVICE means the https://yenehealth.com/ website operated by YENEHEALTH.
- PERSONAL DATA means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- USAGE DATA is data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- COOKIES are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- DATA PROCESSORS (OR SERVICE PROVIDERS) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- DATA SUBJECT is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- THE USER is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
- Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
- Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- 0.1. Email address
- 0.2. First name and last name
- 0.3. Phone number
- 0.4. Address, Country, Region, City, Sub-city, Postal code etc
- 0.5. Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- 0.1. Session Cookies: We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- 0.2. Preference Cookies: We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- 0.3. Security Cookies: We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
- 0.4. Advertising Cookies: Advertising Cookies are used to serve you with advertisements that may be relevant to you and your interests.
While using our Service, we may also collect the following information: sex, age and telephone number (Mobile).
- Use of Data
YENEHEALTH uses the collected data for various purposes:
- 0.1. To provide and maintain our Service.
- 0.2. To notify you about changes to our Service;
- 0.3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so;
- 0.4. To provide customer support;
- 0.5. To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- 0.6. To monitor the usage of our Service;
- 0.7. To detect, prevent and address technical issues;
- 0.8. To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it;
- 0.9. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- 0.10. To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc.;
- Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
- Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to – and maintained on – computers located outside of your region, city, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside ETHIOPIA and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to ETHIOPIA and process it there.
- Disclosure of Data
We will not disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- 0.1. Business Transaction.
- If we or our subsidiaries are involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- 0.2. Other cases. We may disclose your information also:
- 0.2.1. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- 0.2.2. For the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website;
- 0.2.3. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- 0.2.4. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others.
- Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Union (EU) and European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights, covered by GDPR.
We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- 0.1. The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- 0.2. The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- 0.3. The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data;
- 0.4. The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- 0.5. The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- 0.6. The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. Please note, we may not able to provide Service without some necessary data.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 (“Child” or “Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 12. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- Contact Us